One of the activities that is part of the European project Mem-Rrom are the University Days 'Historical retrospective of the Rroma persecution', organized by the Maranatha Federation of Gypsy Associations with the collaboration and participation of the Universitat de València, more specifically the Faculty of Geography and History.
- Henar Corbí Murguí- Anthropologist and member of the Spanish delegation in "International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance" (IHRA). Conference: "Gypsies and political institutions in Spain".
- Rosa Vázquez Barrul- President of the Alboreá Association and member of the State Council of the Gypsy People. Lecture-testimony: "The Gypsy woman".
- Hugo Alejandro Paternina Espinosa- Doctor in Social Anthropology, writer and researcher. Conference: "Historical and anthropological perspective of the Rroma persecution in America".
- Aldo Rivera Torres- Psychologist for the Rroma community in "Madhouse" (Munich) Lecture: "Health, psychological and social effects derived from discrimination and systematic denigration - Sequels of the experience of horror in the Nazi concentration camps in the survivors and their descendants."
- Ana Dalila Gómez Báos- President of PRORROM (Colombia). Conference: "Legislative process for the inclusion of the Roma community in Colombia".